YOU COULD WIN $2,500! EVEN THE SMARTEST KID IN THE CLASS COULD USE A LITTLE LUCK.
To apply for Salton’s Luckiest Student Scholarship, you must:
- Follow @SaltonGroup on Instagram and Facebook;
- Like, comment and share the post (here) with your post-secondary institution;
- be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada (excludes QC);
- be enrolled in an eligible graduate program at any post-secondary level at a registered Canadian college or university
Upon Prize Notification:
To accept your winnings of Salton’s Luckiest Student Scholarship, you must:
- Provide your full name and permanent address
- Provide documentation of your residency status (birth certificate, passport, certificate of citizenship/naturalization)
- Provide proof of enrolment to a registered Canadian college or university
- Provide your Social Insurance Number securely to Salton Appliances (1985) Corporation
Terms and Conditions:
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Current employees, officers, directors and agents of Salton and its related companies and members of their immediate families (defined as spouses, parents, siblings, and children) and persons residing at the same address are not eligible to win.
- Participants must be enrolled full-time at an eligible educational institution.
- The Salton’s Luckiest Student contest entry period for the 2020-2021 academic year begins July 31, 2020 and ends August 26, 2020 at 11:59 EST.
- Void in the province of Quebec.
- The winner will be notified by direct message on Facebook or Instagram by August 28, 2020
- Funds will be distributed directly to the winner by cheque.
Salton Appliances (1985) Corporation (“Salton”) is not responsible for any situation that constitutes an application form submission failure, including technical malfunctions experienced by the form submitter or by Salton. The potential winner must send a headshot photograph within 7 days of the prize notification. The potential winner must also sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and a publicity release (where legal) within 10 days of the prize notification. If the potential winner does not deliver these required items within the specified time period or if the potential winner cannot be contacted for any reason, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner will be selected. If all required items are delivered within 10 days of the prize notification, the potential winner will be considered the winner of the contest. Void where prohibited by law; subject to change without notice.