Market Inspector is a team of young digital marketing enthusiasts who are constantly challenging their thoughts to bring innovative ideas to the table everyday. We believe that they are many young students out there waiting to kick start their entrepreneurial journey.
Therefore, we gladly announce our scholarship of £1000 to support young entrepreneurs who have been studying at an undergraduate or postgraduate level, and have alongside this planned to start their own business.
Applicants are required to submit the following documents in their application:
1. Participants should provide proof that they are either currently enrolled or have been accepted at an accredited university or business school in any of the native English speaking countries.
2. An essay of up to 1000 words describing your business plan.
3. Participants must be studying at an undergraduate or a postgraduate level.
4. All applications must be submitted in English.
In order to apply for this scholarship applicants are required to write an essay of 1000 words describing their business idea. The following points should be taken into consideration while writing the essay:
1. Describe your business idea and how it benefits the society.
2. Your business plan should be concrete and describe which stage are you at.
The applicants should send all the documents and essays via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants are required to indicate their acceptance through the consent form and send it along with their application.
Write “Scholarship Application + Your Name” in the email subject line.
The application deadline is 31st October 2019 midnight UTC (+01:00). The scholarship winner will be announced on 1st December 2019.
Market Inspector: www.market-inspector.co.uk
Phone: +0330 828 0745
Attn: Scholarship Committee