To encourage Canadian students with permanent disabilities to pursue university studies with the ultimate objective of obtaining a first undergraduate degree. Member institutions may only submit one nomination.
A list of member universities is available here.
Number: Up to four (4) scholarships at the bachelor level, distributed as follows:
- 1 in the category of Physical Disability;
- 1 in the category of Sensory Disability;
- 2 in any of the following categories: Physical Disability, Sensory Disability, Mental Health Disability and Learning Disability
These scholarships are valued at $2,000 CAD, tenable for one academic year.
Eligibility: Eligible applicants must:
Be Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada;
- Be diagnosed with a permanent disability which is documented and is the primary disability for which they are applying;
- Be in full time studies;
- Be enrolled in their second or third standing year of studies during the 2019-2020 academic year;
- Have a minimum cumulative average of 80% (or equivalent) over the last 3 terms of available marks. Non-academic courses such as career or personal development related courses will not be considered.