**SCHOLARSHIP OPEN TO DEPENDENTS OF CHEVRON CANADA RESOURCE EMPLOYEES ONLY**
The purpose of the scholarship plan is to encourage academic excellence and the pursuit of higher education among the children of Chevron Canada Resources’ employees.
Eligible applicants must:
- Be the dependent child of a regular employee of Chevron Canada Resources, who has completed one or more continuous years of service, and is actively working (unless retired) with the company, as of the application deadline date. Dependent children are described as biological or legally adopted children, wards in legal guardianship and stepchildren;
- Be the Dependent child of eligible Canadian-payroll retirees as defined by Chevron Canada Human Resources;
- Be the dependent child of deceased employees with at least one year service at the time of death;
- Be entering or already enrolled in full time studies in a first bachelor degree, diploma or associate’s degree program;
- Have a minimum cumulative average of 70% (or equivalent) over the last 3 terms of available marks*.
(Non-academic courses such as career or personal development related courses will not be considered)